Are you passionate about Hereford City’s future? Do you want your hometown to be one of the greenest and fairest cities in the country? Are you aged between 16 and 21?
If you said yes to all three questions, you could be the person we’re looking for. In 2022 – as we pass another milestone – the #StrongerHereford Board is looking to appoint Young People’s Representatives.
As a member of the Board, Young People’s Representatives will be part of a wide group who together oversee and monitor the delivery of 15 Towns Fund projects that are officially underway in Hereford.
You will meet local community, business and local political leaders; you will learn lots about the city, its growth, its challenges; and you will gain a range of new skills including confidence and sharing ideas.
What are we looking for?
- You are between 16 and 21 years old and you live/work/or study in Hereford
- You are passion about Hereford’s future
- You have an interest in speaking to and speaking up for young people who live, work, study or visit Hereford
- You have a growing interest in fair and accessible opportunities for people in Hereford
How many meetings are there?
- We meet once a month on Zoom
How to apply
- Send a maximum of 500 words or a 2 minute video (quality doesn’t matter) in which you tell us about yourself, why you are interested in Hereford’s successful future, and why you think being involved in the #StrongerHereford Board would make a difference to email@example.com.